Finegreen Featured Job of the Week - Planned Care QIPP Consultant, South West
- Specialism: Commissioning
- Salary: £500+ per day
- Job Type: Interim
- Location: South West
- Reference: RH/18272
Our featured job of the week is for a large NHS organisation located in the South West, who are currently seeking a very capable individual to work within their Commissioning Directorate on a QIPP scheme around Planned Care across a number of local acute hospitals.
- Provide corporate responsibility for transformational policy development and implementation within the CCG and in particular planned care;
- Support the development and assurance of commissioning strategies, strategic propositions and transformational plans that will address key challenges identified wthin QIPP Planned Care;
- Provide the wider directorate, local teams and CCG colleagues with high quality advice and insight on strategy formulation and development, contributing to the formulation of programmes and projects as required;
- Lead the development of specific strategy propositions to address planned care.
A successful candidate will have:
- High level of interpersonal, written and oral communication and listening skills, covering negotiation and presentation to stakeholders and covering highly complex and contentious information;
- Able to demonstrate excellent programme and project management skills;
- Experience within the last 12 months working within Planned Care Commissioning and related QIPP schemes.