- Specialism: Corporate Affairs
- Salary: Competitive - Agency Capped Band 8d
- Job Type: Interim
- Location: North West
- Reference: DL/18650
Our featured job of the week is for our client, a large NHS organisation located in the North West, who are currently seeking an interim Trust Board Secretary whilst they appoint to the permanent post.
- Develop and implement processes to promote and sustain excellent corporate governance;
- Report to the Chairman and accountable to the Chief Executive and Associate Director of Governance, the Secretary will support the Chairman and the Board in the achievement of strategic objectives;
- Establish arrangements for sound corporate governance, including the Trust’s governance rationale and associated governance framework and provisions to ensure compliance with the Establishment Order, Constitution, Terms of Authorisation, Standing Orders and other terms of reference;
- Ensure the smooth operation of the Trust’s decision making and reporting machinery, and for the formal administration of its affairs;
- Provide independent and impartial advice and guidance to the Chairman, Chief Executive and other members of the Board of Directors and the Council of Governors;
A successful candidate will have:
- Ideally a formal Qualification in corporate governance or as a Company Secretary (ICSA);
- Ability to secure appropriate organisational governance, aswell as influencing and successfully advising staff at all levels.
- Hold knowledge of national NHS strategy and policy.
If you think that you are ready for this exciting and challenging role please go here for further information and to apply.