- Specialism: Strategy & Change
- Salary: Competitive - Agency Cap/Framework Band 8c/Band 8d
- Job Type: Interim
- Location:South East
- Reference: TC/18889
Our featured job of the week is for our client, an NHS organisation located in the South East, who are looking to appoint an Interim Head of PMO. This role will be INSIDE IR35 and will be at interim contractor rates under the CCS NMNC Framework at Band 8c/Band 8d.
This role will start ASAP and will be for 3 months in the first instance.
You will be the lead Manager delivering and supporting the Trust’s Programme Management Office and will be responsible for effective planning, delivery and monitoring of projects sponsored and supported corporately through the Project Management Office. You will be able to draw on your considerable previous personal experience of demonstrable delivery of a portfolio of complex projects, within budget and on time. You will be fully conversant with risk management controls and development of key success factors.
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Establish the PMO.
- Development of highly collaborative relationships with a wide range of key stakeholders to deliver your role and the agreed outcomes of your portfolio.
- Provision of professional leadership & guidance to the wider trust and staff in relation to effective project management monitoring and leadership.
- Critical analysis and interpretation of information and risks in order to inform wider decision making.
- Ensure all projects managed by the PMO adhere to best practice and standard approaches for program and project management.
Essential skills and experience:
- Demonstrable experience of setting up and running a PMO within an NHS organisation.
- Must be able to hit the ground running.
- Significant expertise working with and engaging clinical stakeholders.