- Specialism: Board Appointments
- Salary: £750+ per day
- Job Type: Interim
- Location: West Midlands
- Reference: DL/17634
Our featured job of the week is for a leading NHS organisation who are currently seeking a very capable individual to undertake the role of COO in the organisation for a period of 6 months.
- Responsible for the day to day operational management and service delivery of care to patients and delivering the operational management of the Trust whilst improving quality within financial constraints;
- Directly managing key senior management teams who are responsible for the delivery of performance in all clinical services across the Trust;
- Executive lead for improving access for patients, ensuring the Trust meets and exceeds all national and local standards;
- Promote open-ness and involvement of stakeholders in all areas of the Trust’s activities;
A successful candidate will have:
- Worked at board level within a large NHS organisation;
- Held a very senior operational management role within an NHS organisation;
- Proven ability to lead, transform and bring together large staffing groups within a pressurised target led environment.
For more information or to apply for this exciting and challennging role please go here