Finegreen Featured Job of the Week - Interim Associate Director for Business Development, South East
- Specialism: Strategy and Change
- Salary: Competitive - interim contract rates Band 8D
- Job Type: Interim
- Location: South East
- Reference: TC/18411
Our featured job of the week is for our client, an NHS organisation in the South East, who are looking to appoint an interim Interim Associate Director Business Development for up to 6 months in the first instance. This role will be at interim contractor rates under the CCS NMNC Framework at interim Band 8d.
- Support the Trust Board in the development of strategy, to formulate strategic and annual plans for submission to commissioners and regulators
- Act as the Trust’s lead for identifying and securing new business, productivity and efficiency opportunities.
- Responsible for creating productive business relationships with NHS and public sector partners as well as with industry, academic and government networks and the private sector.
- Responsible for supporting the development, and delivery of, credible strategic plans on behalf of the organisation in wide consultation with stakeholders.
- Lead on the identification of new business opportunities, development of business cases and tenders for new service contracts, improving contribution and growing business across the Trust’s portfolio of activities.
The successful candidate:
- Will have a post graduate qualification in healthcare management
- Will have a formal project management qualification e.g. MSP, PRINCE 2
- Must be able to build strong relationships with all relevant Executive Directors to ensure clarity of direction, priority and pace of decision making and work both strategically and operationally across all business units within the Trust, and external organisations.
- Significant management experience within the NHS or private sector health environment
- Significant experience of strategic planning, business planning and negotiations across a broad range of activities within a commercial, NHS or similar large complex organisation