Finegreen Featured Job of the Week - Human Resources Business Partner
- Specialism: Human Resources
- Salary: £300 per day
- Job Type: Interim
- Location: London
- Reference: RH/18293
Our featured job of the week is for an NHS Trust based in London that requires an experienced HR Business partner on an interim basis commencing in October. This role is at AfC band 8b and is subject to the equivalent salary cap.
Reporting into the Director of Workforce the successful candidate will be responsible for delivering an excellent HR service to the organisation and to ensure that both local and national policies and procedures are adhered to including risk and governance processes.
Key responsibilities include;
- Develop and embed the HR Business Partnering Model across the organisation;
- Work with the HR team to ensure that there is an integrated approach to HR within the organisation;
- Provide cover for members of the HR Team in their absence;
- Review and assess Trust working and staff management practices;
- Support the Management Team in the interpretation of workforce requirements;
- Promote best HRM practice to ensure effective management of staff through the application of best Human Resources practice.
Key experience required;
- Chartered Member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (MCIPD);
- Post-graduate Diploma in Personnel Management or equivalent management qualification;
- Knowledge of working within an HR Business Partnering model;
- Generalist experience in an HR team at senior level;
- Experience in implementing Human Resources policies and procedures;
- Experience of working with Trade Union representatives.