Finegreen Featured Job of the Week - Assistant Director, Acute Contracting, East of England
- Specialism: Commissioning
- Salary: £500 per day
- Job Type: Interim
- Location: East of England
- Reference: RH/18205
Our featured job of the week is for our NHS client located in the East of England who are looking to appoint an AD of Acute Contracting on an Interim basis, whilst the organisation appoint to the permanent role.
- Responsible for the contract management processes of all NHS and Non-NHS contracts which provide acute healthcare to patients as commissioned by the CCG;
- The role requires co-ordination and development of robust systems and processes to support the proactive management, monitoring and reporting of contract activity and clinical quality indicators;
- Management responsibility for the Acute MDT and will work closely with the other Directors to ensure the technical contracting systems and processes across the MDT delivers the CCGs business cycle;
- Responsibility for implementing the ongoing business improvement programme of work ensuring that the Acute deliver services and support to the CCGs that are consistent and high quality;
A successful candidate will have:
- Experience of NHS contracting, specifically contracting with acute hospitals and non-NHS providers;
- Understanding of the relationship between the Department of Health, NHS England and individual provider and commissioning organisations.