Finegreen Featured Job of the Week - Head of Commissioning; Planned Care, East Midlands
- Specialism: Commissioning
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Interim
- Location: East Midlands
- Reference: DL/19331
Our featured job of the week is for a large healthcare organisation located in the East Midlands, who are looking to appoint an experienced Planned Care Commissioner for a period of 3 months.
- Develop and deliver an efficient, effective, safe and transformational planned care strategy capable of meeting all statutory, regulatory and NHS requirements ensuring alignment with the local acute Trust strategy;
- Provide assurance to the CCG Governing Body, Executive team and senior managers that the CCG’s planned care strategy meets regulatory requirements and is in line with national best practice;
- Provide leadership for the planned care and QIPP programme to promote quality improvement and cost-effective services across the health system;
- Provide leadership in developing innovative approaches to service delivery in partnership with local providers and the wider health care system;
- Report progress against the strategy through personal representation at senior management forums and by written reports to appropriate boards and groups of staff;
A successful candidate will have:
- Extensive knowledge of Planned Care, acquired through working within similar level appointments in CCGs;
- Must have an understanding of the background to and aims of current healthcare policy around Planned Care and appreciate the implications of this on engagement.
If you think that you are ready for this exciting and challenging role pease go here for further information and to apply.