Finegreen Featured Job of the Week - Director of Health & Wellbeing, West Midlands
- Specialism: Operational Management
- Salary: Neg dependant on experience
- Job Type: Interim
- Location: West Midlands
- Reference: DL/16709
Our featured job this week is for an NHS organisation in the West Midlands who are looking to appoint an Interim Director of Health and Wellbeing.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for representing, developing and promoting the business interests of the organisation and its subsidiaries in conjunction with the Board, Chief Executive and senior management colleagues;
- Develop, with SMT colleagues, the organisations strategic plan and related resource plans and ensure implementation, monitoring and reporting;
- Work toward annual operational plan for all areas of responsibility and lead the timely delivery of the objectives of the plan, within the confines of the budget set;
- Lead on industry and sector knowledge and developments for areas of responsibility so new business opportunities are identified that grow and develop the organisations portfolio with specific responsibility for the intervention, emotional and well-being services;
- Ensure with SMT colleagues that the organisation complies with legislative, regulatory, constitutional and financial requirements and works to high professional and ethical standards. Ensuring that CQC registration is fully maintained
- Promote the organisation as a learning organisation, developing and promoting best practice, and using all means available to assist in maximising the performance of colleagues within teams.
The successful candidate will have:
- Significant operational management experience in a senior position within a healthcare orientated organisation;
- Ideally a background in Public Health, Interventions or Independent Living sectors.
For more information and to apply for this exciting opportunity, please visit here.