Finegreen Featured Job of the Week - Director of Estates, Facilities and Compliance, South East
- Specialism: Estates and Facilities
- Salary: Competitive - Band 9/VSM Level
- Job Type: Interim
- Location:South East
- Reference: DL/18946
Our featured job of the week is for our client, a large NHS organisation located in the South East, who are currently seeking a very capable individual to oversee the Estates and Facilities Directorate whilst they recruit to the permanent post.
- Responsible for developing, implementing, monitoring and reviewing the Estates Strategy bringing creative solutions to Trust issues;
- Ensure that the estates strategy works to support and deliver Trust CIPs and that the Strategy aligns with the overall Trust Strategy;
- Accountable for ensuring that the Trust is compliant with Statutory and Regulatory standards of estate and facilities management;
- Hold responsibility for the strategic risk management for the Trust’s estates and facilities services;
- provide strategic and management leadership of all aspects of the Trust’s estate, its related resources and facilities, ensuring that estates and facilities services support the provision of safe, effective and efficient services which meet the needs of our patients and staff;
A successful candidate will have:
- Graduate – ideally mechanical or electrical engineering;
- Professional qualification to reflect the seniority of the role e.g. Chartered Engineer Corporate member of IMECHe, CIBSE or IET;
- Credible portfolio of NHS estates management experience, including extensive knowledge and experience of safe operation and maintenance of critical engineering plant and equipment.
- If you think that you are ready for this exciting and challenging role pease go here for further information and to apply.