- Specialism: Estates and Facilities
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Interim
- Location: East of England
- Reference: DL/19361
Our featured job of the week is for a large healthcare organisation located in the East of England, who are looking to appoint an experienced Director of Estates and Facilities who is operationally astute, and is also able to understand the need to review and improve delivery models within this functionality.
- Undertake a Board level Strategic Review of the current Estates and Facilities Provision within the organisation;
- Provide Director level leadership to the current Estates and Facilities Directorate at the organisation, responsible for the overall operational running of this function for the Trust;
- Hold Executive Board level input and responsibility for the Estates and Facilities function and strategy;
- Deliver a full appraisal of sustainable delivery models to future proof the Estates and Facilities function for the organisation in line with Five Year Forward/Independent Report by Sir Robert Naylor;
- Support and drive forward at Board level, the development of a system wide Estates Strategy in line with key stakeholders across the locality;
A successful candidate will have:
- Held a Director of Estates position within an NHS Provider organisation recently, or worked as a Programme Director for Estates and Facilities specifically focused on reviewing this function;
- Thorough operational understanding of how Estates and Facilities operate and align to other Divisions/Directorates within a Healthcare setting;
- Proven track record within change management/improvement of Estates in large healthcare organisations.
If you think that you are ready for this exciting and challenging role pease go here for further information and to apply.