Finegreen Featured Job of the Week - Deputy Director of Finance, London
- Specialism: Accounting and Finance
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Interim
- Location: London
- Reference: DL/19076
Our featured job of the week is for our client, a large healthcare organisation based in London, who are looking to appoint a Deputy Director of Finance to lead the team to ensure that work streams and programmes are planned and carried out effectively and properly communicated to the SMT, general Finance team and the wider Financial Services team.
- Manage the assigned Financial Services teams to deliver an effective, efficient and high quality service to the department’s customers in line with the relevant SLAs;
- Liaising with NHSE on all matters associated with CCG financial accounting;
- Managing, developing and implementing best practice accounting policy to be shared across all CCG facing teams, the Financial Services Department, and the wider NHS organisation;
- Lead in the coordination of training and development and recruitment activity across the CCG facing teams;
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of Standard Operating Procedures and internal/external KPIs; Developing and delivery of strategy within the department; Contribute to the development and achievement of SLAs;
A successful candidate will have:
- Fully qualified accountant;
- Experience of financial accounts and audit (preferable if experience of service auditor reporting)
- Experience of business development;
- Essential to have experience of managing a large team of accountants and delivery of accounts;
- NHS experience required (preferably commissioning).
If you think that you are ready for this exciting and challenging role pease go here for further information and to apply.