- Specialism: Commissioning
- Salary: £500 per day
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: London
- Reference: LG/17899
Our featured job of the week is for a substantive Care Home Manager for a large bedded home located in London, which offers luxury care for older people with nursing and dementia needs.
This role requires a Registered Manager who is driven by delivering high clinical standards and can demonstrate experience in leading nursing and care teams in providing the very best for residents. You will be motivated by ensuring best practice and absolute commitment to leading and supporting your team to develop and undertake their full responsibilities with confidence and care.
- Leading and managing a team of nursing and care professionals in delivering the high quality care for with people with both nursing and dementia care needs;
- Lead the Care Team to ensure the Home fully meets all regulations laid down by CQC.
- Conducting regular audits of Care documentation, drug administration records etc;
- Ensuring all policies and procedures are updated accordingly and are available to all appropriate personnel (staff, clients etc).
- Building good relationships with clients and their families to promote homes profile and personal recommendations.
The successful candidate:
- Clinical background is essential - nurse qualified with PIN number – RGN or RMN;
- Be a Manager that has a proven track record in training and professional development;
- Comprehensive understanding of CQC standards and requirements related to this, demonstrating experience of improving standards in line with CQC in moving organisations toward good rating from needing improvement.