Finegreen Featured Job of the Week - Associate Project Manager: Healthcare Projects, South East
- Specialism: Estates and Facilities
- Salary: £60,000 - £75,000 plus excellent benefits
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: South East
- Reference: GL/16314
Our client, a major project management consultancy, is currently recruiting to the role of Associate Project Manager to lead a team and deliver large scale Healthcare Projects throughout the south of England.
We are looking for proactive, client focused PM’s with high quality behaviors and a history of delivering major schemes in a healthcare environment.
Key skills / qualifications required:
- MRICS or APM is preferable but not essential;
- Health experience with either a consultancy or NHS background is preferable;
- Experience in leading other project managers on complex healthcare projects;
- We will consider applications from candidates from a main contractor that have been involved in pre-contract duties most likely through P21 or P21+;
- Experience of delivering major healthcare projects of £20m+.
If you have the skills, experience and personal attributes outlined above and would like to find out more or apply for this exciting and challenging opportunity, please visit here