- Specialism: Strategy and Change
- Salary: £53.36 per hour (agency cap Band 8d)
- Job Type: Interim
- Location: South East
- Reference: DL/17818
Our final featured job of the week for 2016 is for a large NHS organisation who are currently seeking a very capable individual to lead the Transformation Programme within the organisation, liaising with the Transformation PMO on all aspects of the programme with a focus on the service changes required.
- Lead the Transformation Programme within the Trust liaising with the Transformation PMO on all aspects of the programme with a focus on the service changes required;
- Lead to fundamental changes in services that ensure the organisation continues to develop high quality, sustainable, services;
- Lead on delivery of the CQUIN programme and ensure that this is delivered in full;
- Work across the health and social care system locally to develop integration and pathway redesign;
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement and build organisational capability through teaching, coaching, project delivery, and role modelling;
A successful candidate will have:
- Senior Manager level experience of leading change in a large healthcare organisation;
- Significant, demonstrable experience at senior management level at or near Board level;
- Demonstrates strategic thinking and ability for strategic analysis of the internal and external operating environment, evaluating opportunities and risks.
For more information or to apply for this exciting and challenging role please go here