Finegreen Featured Job of the Week - Associate Director of Human Resources, South East
- Specialism: Human Resources
- Salary: £80k-£85k
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: South East
- Reference: RH/18292
Our featured job of the week is for an NHS organisation based in the South East that is recruiting an interim Associate Director of Human Resources for a duration of between three and six months. This role is subject to NHS Framework rates at AfC band 8d.
Reporting directly into the Director of HR & OD the successful will be responsible for delivering a high quality HR service across the organisation in line with the Trust’s strategic objectives.
Key role responsibilities include;
- Deliver a first rate HR service to all staffing groups within the organisation;
- Deputise for the Director of HR & OD when required;
- Ensure all HR policies and procedures are up to date;
- Maintain high standards of governance and compliance in line with national regulations;
- Develop close working relationships with partner healthcare organisations across the local health economy.
Key experience required;
- Educated to Masters level or equivalent;
- Previous experience at Associate / Assistant or Deputy level within an acute healthcare environment;
- Experience of leading, and implementing Human Resources strategies in line with organisational objectives;
- Experience of managing significant change and complex employee relations issues in a challenging environment.