- Specialism: Estates and Facilities
- Salary: £55,548 - 67,805)
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: South Central
- Reference: BJ/16722
A leading NHS Trust in South Central England has a requirement for a dynamic and proactive Assistant Director of Estates to take responsibility for the delivery of Estates Operations across a large site.
You will need to have experience of managing critical systems, preferably within the Healthcare Sector but not essential, have managed large scale contracts and be able to assume the responsibility for ensuring all levels of compliance are met.
Your remit will include;
- HTM & HBN Compliance
- Ensuring the Trust satisfies their responsibilities for the various AP/RP standards
- Medical Devices/ Decontamination
- Act as the enigineering lead for various clinical groups
- Contract Management
For more information and to apply for this exciting opportunity, please visit here.