- Specialism: Corporate Affairs
- Salary: Competitive - Interim rates Band 8d/Band 9
- Job Type: Interim
- Location: South Central
- Reference: TC/18680
Our featured job of the week is for our client, an NHS Trust in the South Central region of England, who are looking to appoint an Interim Company Secretary. This role will be at interim contractor rates for Band 8d/Band 9 under the CCS NMNC Framework. This role will start ASAP.
- Trust Board secretariat
- Establish procedures for the sound governance of the organisation that ensure efficiency, effectiveness, integrity and business focus
- Lead on the development and maintenance of Corporate Risk Management arrangements across the organisation and the implementation and management of the Board Governance and Accountability Framework.
- Investigate and advise on highly complex governance issues and lead on corporate reporting for the organisation, providing strategic governance advice on any acquisitions or similar transactions.
Key qualifications, skill and experience:
- Masters degree in related field or equivalent experience of working at a senior level or or Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators qualification;
- Professional specialist and strategic level knowledge acquired across a range of activities relating to Trust governance and managing the secretariat
- Proven track record of delivering corporate governance improvements and significant exposure to the well led framework