- Specialism: Clinical Services
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Interim
- Location: South East
- Reference: RMH19438
Our featured job of the week is for a large healthcare organisation in the South East who are looking to appoint a Senior Matron - Emergency Department reporting into SMT.
Responsible for professional leadership of the Senior Nursing Structure, upholding emergency care, performance targets and national emergency Nursing standards.
- Provide expert emergency knowledge and leadership in emergency service;
- Explore current practice, identifying areas for development and planning the appropriate change using research and experience to evaluate the outcomes;
- Responsible for the quality of the patient’s environment in order to improve the patient’s experience;
- Co-ordinate practice for multiple clinical areas and work clinically;
- Ensure a high standard of financially effective care delivery across defined clinical areas;
A successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience in Senior Nursing role within ED managing a team or department;
- Current experience of clinical nursing practice in a relevant care setting;
- Working in partnership with multi- disciplinary team;
- Demonstrable experience of managing change within a clinical environment.
- Knowledge of current developments in nursing & political awareness of NHS.
If you think that you are ready for this exciting and challenging role pease go here for further information and to apply.