- Specialism: Strategy and Change
- Salary: up to £80,000 per annum plus 15% bonus
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: London
- Reference: ZA/19220
Our featured job of the week is for our client, a technology business located in London, who provide supply chain solutions into a number of sector verticals.
The company is now looking to appoint a Relationship Manager to join their Healthcare division.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global brand that improves patient safety and efficiencies within the NHS through data analysis, standards and best practice.
The Relationship Manager will develop, implement and manage a partnership programme that supports the delivery of their retail, healthcare, marketplaces and SME strategies and accelerates the organisations influence and the adoption of its standards and services.
What will you be doing?
- Build and manage relationships at senior level with solution providers, systems suppliers and management consultancies in order to attract and retain them as partners of the organisation;
- Work collaboratively with the sector leads to proactively sell the vision of the community and the big picture benefits
- Identify, qualify and recruit new partners in line with sector priorities, securing commitment within a commercial framework to membership
- Build advocacy for interoperability and collaboration as part of an ecosystem enabled by the organisations standards, facilitating dialogue between stakeholder groups (e.g. in healthcare between partners, NHS Trusts)
- Develop and enhance the partner programme, including its structure, value proposition and pricing
What do we need?
- Strong business development or personal relationship building experience with win-win benefits across multiple years, ideally in the technology or services fields
- Experience of consultative selling and partnering
- Knowledge and experience of working in the UK healthcare market either directly, or as a consultant or solution provider
- A good understanding of the ecosystem of systems, technology and data management providers in healthcare
- Proven track record of working cross-functionally and in a matrix organisation as a collaborative strong team-worker
If you think that you are ready for this exciting and challenging role pease go here for further information and to apply.