- Specialism: Clinical Governance
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Interim
- Location: London
- Reference: RH/19430
Our featured job of the week is for a large NHS organisation based in London who are looking to appoint a Patient Safety Lead on an interim basis.
Reporting to the Deputy Director of Quality, the successful applicant will be responsible for coordinating all aspects of patient safety activity, ensuring that systems and processes are in place for continuous improvement in quality and safety.
- Implement, monitor and coordinate all aspects of patient safety activity, including clinical risk management, ensuring that systems and processes are in place for continuous improvement in quality and safety;
- Co-ordinate and support the writing of reports from investigations;
- Line management of small team;
- Lead the organisation’s system for the management, reporting and investigation of adverse clinical incident reporting;
- Ensure communication with external organisations in relation to incident management and investigation in line with statutory reporting requirements and where indicated through local and national policy.
A successful candidate will have:
- Must have demonstrated RCA and SI investigation background within healthcare setting;
- Excellent working knowledge of NHS Risk Management;
- The ability to deliver work within tight timescales;
- Able to interact with all levels of staff and communicate with confidence at senior manager and director level;
- Line management experience.
If you think that you are ready for this exciting and challenging role pease go here for further information and to apply.