- Specialism: Operational Management
- Salary: Competitive salary & benefits package
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Yorkshire & Humberside
- Reference: ZA/18980
Finegreen are working in partnership to support a dynamic healthcare company on their appointment of Operational Directors across the UK. The first of which is to be based in Yorkshire and will be highly paid with a great opportunity to earn significantly more than the competitive salary as a major shareholder in a joint venture partnership.
The company works in partnership with the NHS to deliver specialist clinical eye care services safely and effectively.
The company has had great investment and is now growing rapidly operating services in a number of locations around the UK through a mixture of hospital sites, community facilities and mobile clinics. The contracts are held with NHS Clinical Commissioning Groups and NHS Trusts.
Working in collaboration with your Clinical JVPs, you have responsibility for the day-to-day running of the practice, ensuring clinical safety and excellent care which will lead to its long-term growth and success.
As a JVP you will use your people management skills to engender a culture of quality, performance and world-class service. Your aim is to provide patients with the highest degree of professional care and service.Your passion for customer service will be infectious, as will your drive and energy.
You will be the Care Quality Commission Registered Manager and will therefore be accountable for the day to day delivery of regulated activities for your local operating subsidiary and be fundamental to providing positive outcomes for the patients using your service.
- Take overall responsibility and accountability for the delivery of regulated activities from your local operating subsidiary;
- Manage and resolve internal and external issues and conflicts in a timely and appropriate manner, escalating internally and externally as necessary
- Ensure delivery of high quality patient experience and outcomes;
- Manage scheduling and operational performance to ensure an excellent service is always delivered to the patients in the most cost-effective way;
- Regularly convene internal team meetings to review performance and create drive robust business plans focused maintaining and developing sustainable growth
The successful candidate will have:
- Operational healthcare delivery experience (or equivalent from other care provision sectors);
- Previous experience in ophthalmology not essential, however ability to build a working knowledge of ophthalmology and eyecare;
- A good level of general education or with equivalent experience;
- Proven customer service skills with a passion for customer care;
- Fully computer literate – comfortable with Microsoft Office products and the ability to learn new patient record systems.
If you think that you are ready for this exciting and challenging role pease go here for further information and to apply.