- Specialism: Human Resources
- Salary: Excellent day rate
- Job Type: Interim
- Location:South East
- Reference: RH/18892
The Finegreen Group is working in partnership with an NHS Trust based in the South East that requires an experienced Head of Resourcing on a interim basis commencing in June.
Reporting into the Director of Human Resources and Organisational Development the Head of Resourcing will have operational responsibility for Permanent, Temporary and Medical Recruitment across the Trust. You will lead the Trust’s recruitment team and together will provide a first class recruitment service in line with the Trust’s operational and strategic objectives.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Management of Medical, Permanent & Temporary recruitment services and maximising staffing solutions across the organisation;
- Working collaboratively with managers and department heads to ensure effective and efficient staffing solutions are delivered within budget and agreed timescales;
- Ensuring recruitment and on-boarding processes are maintained to agreed standards and improved where necessary;
- Carrying out first line management responsibilities, including staff appraisals, performance monitoring and professional development of members of staff in the Recruitment team;
- Overseeing and responsibility for all recruitment compliance in line with national guidelines.
Key experience required;
- Degree level or Equivalent experience;
- Relevant Professional qualification or relevant significant experience in HR;
- Experience of overseeing and leading on Healthcare recruitment initiatives;
- Proven track record of managing a Recruitment Function successfully in a complex Healthcare provider organisation;
- Demonstrable experience of planning and developing relevant policies and strategies to effectively deliver a quality centralised Recruitment service.