- Specialism: Strategy & Change
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Interim
- Location: South East
- Reference: TC/19148
Our featured job of the week is for our client, an NHS organisation based in the South East, that is looking to appoint an experienced Head of Performance on an interim basis, for up to 6 months.
- To re-design, improve and implement the Performance Management Framework for the Organisation;
- Work with key managers and clinicians to ensure that robust plans are in place to monitor delivery of the Organisation’s strategy;
- Oversee the escalation of performance issues on a ‘ward-to-board’ basis and to ensure that performance concerns are cascaded;
- Monitor achievement of KPIs and prospectively highlight areas of potential concern for clinical service and/or Organisational performance;
- Manage the Performance Management Team.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Masters-level qualification;
- Substantial experience in leading large scale strategic development projects;
- Demonstrable experience of organisational performance management within an NHS Organisation;
- Evidence of budget management;
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge and understanding of NHS national and regional policy and the wider political context.
If you think that you are ready for this exciting and challenging role pease go here for further information and to apply.