- Specialism: Estates and Facilities
- Salary: £400+ per day (Outside of IR35)
- Job Type: Interim
- Location: East Midlands
- Reference: NF/18510
Our featured job of the week is for our client, a large healthcare organisation based in the East Midlands, who are looking to appoint an interim Health, Safety and Compliance Specialist for a period of 3 – 6 months.
- Responsible for the improvement of policies, procedures and reporting with Health and Safety across a number of Estate sites, some property is state of the art, some of the property is listed buildings;
- Identify current exposure to risk from health and safety issues for the organisation, also look at potential future risk, ‘future proofing’ the organisation is within the remit;
- Look at existing health and safety processes and policies, also look at the compliance to these processes currently and how this can be improved moving forward;
- Implement whole systems wide processes and polices related to health, safety and compliance for the organisation as a whole.
A successful candidate will have:
- You will have an extensive background within Health, Safety and Compliance within a healthcare setting, this is a must due to the complexity of the services this organisation provide;
- Qualifications or accreditations related to Health and Safety;
- A thorough understanding of how health, safety and compliance relates to the healthcare environment, being able to demonstrate a core operational responsibility for health and safety within your CV/background.