- Specialism: Operational Management
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Interim
- Location: South East
- Reference: TC/19213
Our featured job of the week is for our client, an NHS Trust located in the South East, who are seeking to appoint an Interim Deputy Chief Operating Officer. A strong and credible track record at this level within an NHS organisation is essential.
This role will be for 6 months in the first instance and will start imminently.
- Lead on Performance for the Trust;
- Deputise for the Chief Operating Officer, taking a lead in representing the Trust internally and externally on meetings and project groups;
- Lead the transformational change strategy alongside the Chief Operating Officer;
- Assess key activity and performance against current and projected capacity, performance and operational delivery;
- Identify areas of risk playing a key role in the development of the Trusts performance management tools to support the development and use of activity, performance and quality dashboards.
Key skills and experience:
- Educated to master’s degree level/equivalent professional qualification;
- Strong, credible and demonstrable track record of management and leadership experience at a senior level in the NHS;
- Proven experience and ability in managing operational performance with tight financial constraints demonstrating effective budget management;
- Experience translating organisational strategy, vision and capacity planning into realistic operational objectives.
If you think that you are ready for this exciting and challenging role pease go here for further information and to apply.