- Specialism: Operational Management
- Salary: Competitive - interim contract rates Band 8D/9
- Job Type: Interim
- Location: North West
- Reference: DL/18453
- Lead on Performance for the Trust
- Deputise for the Chief Operating Officer, taking a lead in representing the Trust internally and externally on meetings and project groups
- Lead the transformational change strategy alongside the Chief Operating Officer
- Assess key activity and performance against current and projected capacity, performance and operational delivery.
Key skills and experience:
- Educated to master’s degree level/equivalent professional qualification
- Strong, credible and demonstrable track record of management and leadership experience at a senior level in the NHS
- Proven experience and ability in managing operational performance with tight financial constraints demonstrating effective budget management
- Experience translating organisational strategy, vision and capacity planning into realistic operational objectives.