- Specialism: Corporate Affairs
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Interim
- Location: West Midlands
- Reference: TC/19113
Our featured job of the week is for our client, an NHS organisation based in the West Midlands, who are looking to appoint an Interim Committee Secretary and Corporate Governance Manager.
A strong track record of Corporate Governance support and Committee Secretariat experience within the NHS or wider healthcare footprint is essential.
This role will start ASAP and will be for up to 6 months in the first instance.
- Full remit of Committee servicing from agenda planning to minute taking;
- General corporate governance work including Freedom of Information;
- Crucial back-office role that needs an appropriate level of corporate governance acumen.
Key Skills and Experience:
- NHS corporate governance background;
- Experience of servicing Committees at Board-level and can assimilate complex information quickly and accurately;
- Able to identify actions during a meeting and reproduce them in a timely and meaningful way (in addition to formal minutes);
If you think that you are ready for this exciting and challenging role pease go here for further information and to apply.