- Specialism: Operational Management
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Interim
- Location: South East
- Reference: TC/18161
Our featured job of the week is for an NHS Acute Trust in the South East who are looking for a Chief Operating Officer on an interim basis for up to 6 months in the first instance.
Key Deliverables for this role include:
- Manage the operations of the Trust
- Develop enhanced relationships with the Clinician directors and strengthen leadership within the operations of the Trust
- Deliver RTT above 92%
- Deliver Cancer performance above target
- Deliver improved A and E operational performance with focus on long and short term recruitment using new manpower model
- Deliver changes in flow of unplanned care throughout the hospital including 7 day cover; AEC and changed discharge arrangements with colleagues across the system
- Implement the revised frailty team for all boroughs
- Deliver allocate CIP and support delivery of full CIP across Trust
If you think that you are ready for this exciting and challenging role please go here for further information and to apply.