- Specialism: Operational Management
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Interim
- Location: South East
- Reference: TC/19241
Our featured job of the week is for our client, an Acute NHS organisation, who are looking to appoint an Interim Associate Director of Operations for RTT and Cancer Services.
A strong track record of senior operational management delivery within RTT and Cancer Services in the NHS is essential.
This role will start ASAP and will be for 3 months in the first instance.
- Effectively manage and develop RTT and Cancer Services for the organisation;
- Ensure effective day-to-day operational management of the services;
- Work collaboratively with the Senior Operational Management Team, Senior Clinical Leads and clinical support team to ensure effective delivery of operational targets;
- Oversee all performance targets and ensure divisional objectives are met.
Key skills and experience:
- A proven track record of operational/service management experience within healthcare and substantial operational knowledge of service delivery;
- Experience of managing staff, developing new roles and achieving workforce change;
- Ability to engage the clinical team in operational issues, influence practice and deliver effective change management;
- Ability to manage and mitigate operational constraints to meet national and local targets.
If you think that you are ready for this exciting and challenging role pease go here for further information and to apply.