- Specialism: Operational Management
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Interim
- Location: South East
- Reference: TC/19158
Our featured job of the week is for our client, an NHS organisation based in the South East, who are looking to appoint an Interim Associate Director of Operations. This role will start imminently and will be for 6 months in the first instance.
- Provide overall leadership, strategic direction and management of all service areas for the Division;
- Demonstrable experience of services across the wider healthcare economy and aligned to the integrated care agenda including Acute, Community or Mental Health provision;
- Responsible for the development and delivery of operational services within agreed financial plans;
- To ensure robust financial management in line with the Trust’s targets, including the delivery of ongoing cost improvement plans.
Key skills and experience:
- Relevant degree/and or professional qualification;
- Substantial experience at senior management level in the delivery of integrated health and social care services;
- Experienced in the strategic development and delivery of service area;
- Ability to successfully plan and manage complex service or organisational change;
If you think that you are ready for this exciting and challenging role pease go here for further information and to apply.