- Specialism: Commissioning
- Salary: £475+ per day
- Job Type: Interim
- Location: London
- Reference: DL/17614
Our featured job of the week is for a large NHS organisation in the South East who are currently seeking a very capable individual as an Interim Head of Procurement. The post is expected to last around 6 months whilst a substantive appointment is made.
- Continually develop and build on reputation for excellence and leverage new opportunities;
- Develop existing internal relationships by delivering on promises and ensuring frameworks are in place to facilitate and monitor client contracts;
- Manage internal operations and resources to enable delivery of the vision, business plans, day to day operations, financial and quality targets. Build professional relationships, initiate and lead change;
- Enable staff to deliver for clients and continuously improve the service, enhance expertise and build procurement capability and potential;
A successful candidate will have:
- Expert knowledge of procurement strategy, negotiating and purchasing skills acquired through a professional procurement qualification such as the Charter Institute of Purchasing& Supply (CIPS) or NVQ level 4 or equivalent experience in an NHS organisation;
- Minimum of 5 years in a senior role in a procurement function;
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines with an ability to lead and motivate others, also enthusiasm for and comment to excellence.
For more information or to apply for this exciting and challennging role please go here