- Specialism: Strategy and Change
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Interim
- Location: South East
- Reference: TC/19176
Our featured job of the week is for our client, a large healthcare organisation located in the South East, who are looking to appoint a senior professional to play a key role in delivering the Trust’s transformation and improvement agenda.
- Oversee the Trust’s programme management office ensuring that it provides comprehensive and well governed support and assurance across all the Trust’s major improvement programmes;
- Working closely with the leadership teams of clinical divisions, corporate services and the Executive team they will play a crucial role in developing the maturity and visibility of the progress of programmes underpinning the Trust’s newly published strategy;
- Ensure programmes are aligned and duplication is avoided, build and follow a programme approach underpinned by clear PMO principles, understand and manage interdependencies along with identifying and deriving the optimum benefits from our improvement programmes;
- A key area of focus will be supporting the Trust’s financial recovery programme and ensuring the schemes that form the Trust’s Cost Improvement Programmes (CIPs) follow process;
- Responsible for managing all the major improvement programmes through an integrated approach which will include Urgent Care Improvement Programme, Elective Improvement Programme, Quality Improvement programme, the Trust’s Strategic Implementation plan along with driving forward collaborative working with other PMOs in the wider health economy.
A successful candidate will have:
- Advanced project management qualification such as PRINCE or the equivalent;
- Extensive knowledge of the NHS in the acute sector with up to date knowledge of patients services and evidence of CPD;
- Experience of developing and manipulating excel spreadsheets containing financial and activity information, with advanced excel skills such as VLOOKUP, pivot table reporting, advanced charting and conditional formatting;
- Ability to present complex and detailed data sets to set out key pieces of programme information that effectively communicate performance and assurance information to a range of stakeholders, including Trust board.
If you think that you are ready for this exciting and challenging role pease go here for further information and to apply.