- Specialism: Strategy & Change
- Salary: up to £75,000 per annum plus 15% bonus
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: London
- Reference: ZA/19112
Our featured job of the week is for our client, a technology business providing supply chain solutions into a number of sector verticals, who are now looking to appoint a Head of Partnerships to join their Healthcare division in London.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global brand that improves patient safety within the NHS through data analysis, standards and best practice.
The Head of Partnerships will develop, implement and manage a partnership programme that supports the delivery of their retail, healthcare, marketplaces and SME strategies and accelerates the organisations influence and the adoption of its standards and services.
What will you be doing?
- Developing and enhancing the partner programme, including its structure, value proposition and pricing;
- Agree and implement the framework for training, accreditation and certification;
- Meet the KPIs for partner membership, maximising revenue opportunities;
- Facilitate partner acquisition and engagement in line with the sector Industry Engagement strategies and priorities;
- Develop the programme of partner marketing and events to ensure that partners are an active and connected part of the community;
What do we need?
- Knowledge and experience of working in the UK healthcare market;
- Experience of developing marketing programmes and compelling value propositions;
- Experience of shaping and launching new programmes.
- Ability to engage with stakeholders and build strong commercial partnerships;
- A good understanding of systems and technologies used in the supply chain, retail and healthcare.
If you think that you are ready for this exciting and challenging role pease go here for further information and to apply.