- Specialism: Operational Management
- Salary: £425+ per day
- Job Type: Interim
- Location: South Central
- Reference: DL/16327
A large healthcare organisation is currently looking to appoint a senior operational management interim to assist with the delivery of their Learning Disabilities service group.
- Facilitating and delivering high quality services and support across the Learning Disabilities service group optimising service performance through visible leadership inspiring staff to reflect on person centred care and organisations values;
- Coaching, mentoring and managing the performance of managers resulting in continued improvement of our services;
- Developing a culture of positive risk sharing, ensuring the safeguarding of individuals;
- Actively contributing to the development of the LD business strategy and operational business plans and to keep the plans alive and dynamic;
- Monitoring and reviewing service performance against internal standards and contractual / SLA requirements and promptly addressing performance issues;
- Working effectively with the Managing Director to develop excellent relationships with key stakeholders and partners and to develop new relationships to support business growth;
- Representing the organisation positively and ensuring Commissioners are influenced that they are the provider of choice and can transform services to meet changing national and local agenda.
A successful candidate will have:
- Operational knowledge of delivering a range of learning disability services;
- People leadership/management – setting direction, motivating and developing a team to consistently and confidently deliver high quality service performance;
- Substantial experience working with people with learning disabilities;
- Ideally hold a professional qualification within social care and or related management disciplines.
If you have the skills, experience and personal attributes outlined above and would like to find out more or apply for this exciting and challenging opportunity, please visit here