- Specialism: Estates & Facilities
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Interim
- Location: London
- Reference: DL/19373
Our featured job of the week is for a large NHS organisation based in London who are looking to appoint a senior operational Estates professional, who holds significant experience working in large NHS organisations.
- Lead the management of the Trust’s estate and the improvement of its physical environment;
- Ensure the estate remains compliant with statutory requirements and standards relating to health care and risk management;
- Ensure that Estates has clear strategic/operational business objectives that are consistent with the Trust’s goals and objectives;
- Research and interpret all aspects of Estates and Facilities work in healthcare so the service is in a position to offer sound quantitative and qualitative advice and guidance on the latest techniques and practices to facilitate significant service improvement;
- Represent the Trust at Committees and forums in relation to Estates & Facilities Matters;
A successful candidate will have:
- Degree in Building Services, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent;
- Membership of an appropriate professional body (e.g. IMechE, CIBSE, IEE, IHEEM);
- Significant experience working with the NHS/Healthcare setting at Band 8b or above, with managerial responsibilities in role.
If you think that you are ready for this exciting and challenging role pease go here for further information and to apply.