- Specialism: Clinical Services
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Interim
- Location: London
- Reference: LG/19125
Our featured job of the week is for our client, an NHS organisation based in London, who are recruiting for a Divisional Head of Nursing – Surgery.
This is an interim assignment for approximately 3 months.
- Provide clinical and managerial leadership which inspires, motivates and empowers nurses, taking part on Trust wide initiatives to promote activities to quality assure care delivery at the bedside and improve patient experience;
- Locally, the post holder will lead innovative, improvement projects, which support the Trust’s productivity and performance agenda and improve quality of care and patient outcomes; driving transformation through agreed change models;
- Work in partnership with the Triumvirate and other colleagues to develop and implement a clinical strategy for staff development, recruitment and retention that is in line with the overall Trust strategy;
- In partnership also with their Clinical Director, General Managers, finance and human resources colleagues, deliver Department plans which drive efficiency and quality initiatives across the Division;
- Provide leadership and direction for the overall nursing workforce within the Division and support the Trust strategic vision for high quality patient centred care;
The successful candidate will be:
- A Registered Nurse;
- Adaptable and flexible, capable of dealing with a high degrees of ambiguity and establishing a direction for others;
- Ability to think and plan strategically, technically and creatively with the ability to prioritise work programmes in the face of competing demands.
- Accomplished at leading and delivering to deadlines and within set resources.
If you think that you are ready for this exciting and challenging role pease go here for further information and to apply.