- Specialism: Human Resources
- Salary: Excellent plus benefits
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: South East
Finegreen Associates are working in partnership with an NHS Trust based in the South East that requires an experienced Head of Learning & Development. This is a permanent position at AfC band 8a.
Reporting into The Director of Human Resources and Organisational Development the successful candidate will be responsible for delivering the Trusts Organisational Development strategies and initiatives. In addition you will implement Core Skills Training and Corporate Induction across the organisation to ensure the Trust meets its compliance requirements. Key to the role is the requirement to install a culture of staff engagement that is transparent, achieved through effective leadership and development of events and processes.
- Lead corporate training for the organisation;
- Manage both the Learning & Development and Organisational Development teams;
- Develop a blended learning approach and drive strong leadership based teams across the Trust;
- Lead with the annual staff survey, analysing the data to transform the level of engagement of staff within the organisation;
- Maintain excellent governance arrangements, including risk management.
Key experience required;
- Learning & Development and Organisational Development team management experience;
- Managerial experience within a healthcare environment;
- Educated to masters level, or equivalent;
- Member of a professional body such as CIPD or equivalent;
- Evidence of strong people management skills; Excellent written & verbal communication skills;
For more information or to apply for this exciting and challenging role please go here