- Specialism: Human Resources
- Salary: £300-£400 per day
- Job Type: Interim
- Location: Yorkshire
- Reference: RMH19461
Our featured job of the week is for an NHS organisation based in Yorkshire that requires an experienced Head of Human Resources on an interim basis commencing in April. This role is for a minimum of 3 months and at AfC 8c level.
Key responsibilities include;
- Provide leadership to the Human Resources Team;
- Ensure department staff have a full understanding of customer needs and objectives;
- Lead the Trust’s recruitment programme and develop recruitment campaigns;
- To maintain high standards of governance;
- Work with the other senior managers to manage the contracts third party providers;
Key experience required;
- Chartered Member of the Institute of Personnel & Development (MCIPD);
- Educated to Masters level or equivalent;
- Experience of managing recruitment teams;
- Experience of running an HR team in a large complex organisation;
- Project / programme management experience an advantage.
If you think that you are ready for this exciting and challenging role pease go here for further information and to apply.