- Specialism: Clinical Services
- Salary: £400 per day
- Job Type: Interim
- Location: South East
- Reference: LG/18473
Our featured job of the week is for our client, an NHS organisation located in the South East, who are looking to appoint a Continuing Healthcare (CHC) QIPP Lead to ensure they meets its requirements to deliver CHC and funded nursing care in line with the national framework, but that in doing so, it provides a quality service that is value for money.
- Fulfil the professional expectations required by the Nursing and Midwifery Council and the Code of Conduct for Managers, adhering to the elements contained within these documents, in particular those relating to professional accountability and undergoing individual performance management to establish on-going development and training needs;
- Pursue a programme of continuous professional development in accordance with relevant professional registration or statutory requirements;
- Provide and receive highly complex, sensitive and contentious information to a wide range of stakeholders, including presenting information on projects, initiatives and services in formal settings;
- Actively participate in discussions regarding Continuing Healthcare issues contributing professional nursing knowledge and advice;
The successful candidate:
- Registered Nurse;
- Ability to interpret broad clinical and professional policies and advise others on their application;
- Experience and sound knowledge of CHC initiatives which impact positively on patient outcomes;
- Proven track record in managing budgets.