- Specialism: Clinical Services
- Salary: VSM
- Job Type: Interim
- Location: South East
Our featured job of the week is for our client, a healthcare organisation located in the South East, who are looking to appoint an interim Executive Director of Nursing.
The successful applicant will have a strong track record of operating at Board level, delivering outstanding healthcare and contributing to the overall strategic development and leadership of the organisation.
- Provide highly visible, inspirational leadership to the Trust’s nursing and therapies workforce, ensuring the delivery of compassionate, caring and effective patient and family centred services;
- Provide nursing advice to the Trust Board, managers and clinicians in accordance with national policy and guidance;
- Collaborate with the Chief Operating Officer to ensure the improvement of the Trust’s children’s services as part of the overall work to deliver improved services;
- Provide a clear vision and passion for delivering and enhancing exceptional patient care and experience;
- Be a strong and empowering communicator who can positively influence and assure the Board as well as being an influential and integral part of the Executive Team;
The successful candidate:
- Relevant professional nursing qualification;
- Evidence of recent management and leadership development;
- Successful track record of senior nursing leadership at Board level within a complex healthcare environment;
- Comprehensive knowledge of patient safety systems and processes including clinical risk and safeguarding vulnerable people;
- Demonstrable track record of achievement in quality and patient experience;
If you think that you are ready for this exciting and challenging role pease go here for further information and to apply.