- Specialism: Board Appointments
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Interim
- Location: West Midlands
- Reference: DL/19425
Our featured job of the week is for a large NHS organisation based in the West Midlands, who are currently seeking a very senior individual to join their Executive Team on an interim/FTC basis for a period of 9 months.
- Provide progressive leadership across Nursing and Midwifery, also Executive level direction/implementation of the organisations Quality and Patient Experience Strategy;
- Act as an ambassador for Nursing and Midwifery, taking full ownership of the workforce agenda, and providing continual assurance around quality and safety to evidence the excellence of patient care;
- Possess an innovative approach to the development of a competency based workforce, maximising professional role development also supporting roles;
- Hold an uncompromising focus around fundamental standards of care, empowering staff to work at the top of their capability, deliver effective high quality services, ensuring regulatory compliance;
- Engage clinical teams and front-line staff in quality improvement and enable all areas within the organisation to keep quality and patient experience central to their priorities;
A successful candidate will have:
- Registered general nurse / general midwife;
- Significant nursing / midwifery leadership with at least 3 years at executive level or equivalent, ideally within an NHS Trust or policy /professional body;
- Demonstrable understanding of the national strategic context and governance agenda as set by the regulatory and compliance requirements;
- Extensive experience of dealing with regulatory issues (e.g. CQC);
- Track record of achieving continuous quality, and patient experience improvements.
If you think that you are ready for this exciting and challenging role pease go here for further information and to apply.