- Specialism: Commissioning
- Salary: £600 per day
- Job Type: Interim
- Location: East Midlands
- Reference: SS/17129
Our client, an NHS organisation based in the East Midlands is currently looking for a Director of Strategic Commissioning for an initial period of 3 – 6 months.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with Clinical Leaders they will be responsible for developing the commissioning strategy for the organisation; Subsequently leading on planning, performance, and implementation of the commissioning plans;
- Underpinning this post holder will lead the planning, performance and implementation of the Operational Plan.
- This post is directly accountable to the Chief Officer who has the responsibility for strategic oversight of commissioning and performance;
- Ensuring the organisation delivers its key priorities;
- Developing and delivering the organisations strategic, planning and transformational developments;
A successful candidate will have:
- Professional/academic qualifications at masters level or equivalent work experience;
- Senior position in a complex organisation or system;
- Experience of managing change;
- Experience of business planning and performance;
- Evidence of achievements at senior level in the development of a complex organisation or system.
For further information and to apply for this exciting and challenging role please go here.