- Specialism: Board Appointments
- Salary: c£1,000+ per day
- Job Type: Interim
- Location: South East
- Reference: NF/15811
We are currently working with an NHS organisation in the South East who are looking to appoint a Director of Contracting.
The successful candidate will be overseeing a combination of Acute, Community and Mental Health contracts.
- Line management of Contract Team;
- Manage multi relationships inside & outside of organisation;
- Management of the financial/quality/performance & risk related to contract delivery;
- Lead on key strategic contract negotiations;
- Assist the CEO with high pressure, complex organisation wide issues outside of the contracting portfolio;
- Manage contractual governance;
- Produce regular reports on the performance of contracts;
- Provide expertise on all aspects of NHS contracting.
- Specialists knowledge of commissioning, procurement, contracting & performance management within the NHS;
- Expert knowledge of NHS operating frameworks;
- Excellent client relationship skills;
- Outstanding negotiation skills;
- Strong analytical & numeracy skills;
- High level critical thinking skills;
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills;
- Substantial experience of NHS contracting/commissioning;
- Extensive experience of complex stakeholder management.
If you would like to register your interest in this exciting and challenging opportunity, please find more information here