- Specialism: Clinical Governance
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Interim
- Location: North West
- Reference: LG/19397
Our featured job of the week is for an NHS organisation located in the North West who are seeking to appoint a Deputy Director of Quality and Governance for an interim assignment.
The successful applicant will provide visible senior leadership and management to ensure that there are effective Quality and Clinical Governance systems and processes that enable safe and effective care for patients.
- Ensure that the Trust complies with statutory, regulatory, contractual and best practice requirements in relation to clinical governance and quality, with effective assurance monitoring processes in place;
- Co-ordinate the implementation of the Trust Quality Strategy and the associated reporting on performance;
- In conjunction with the Chief Nurse and Medical Director, oversee the implementation of the Trust Quality Strategy, ensuring that the quality priorities for improvement - Informed, Timely and Safe Care are informed via integrated reporting;
- Work in collaboration with the Director of Quality Improvement in ensuring that the Quality Strategy and Quality Improvement plans fully align to the delivery of the Trust’s overall clinical strategy;
- Lead the development and delivery of the Trust annual quality account report;
The successful candidate:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working at a senior level in healthcare governance or a senior quality / risk management role;
- Clinical or operational management at band 8 or equivalent;
- Standard setting and outcome monitoring;
- Clear understanding of NHS regulatory system.
If you think that you are ready for this exciting and challenging role pease go here for further information and to apply.