- Specialism: Commissioning
- Salary: £400 - £475 per day
- Job Type: Interim
- Location: London
- Reference: RH/19256
Our featured job of the week is for our client, an NHS organisation based in London, that requires an experienced interim Deputy Director of Performance for a three-month assignment commencing in December.
The successful candidate will be required to provide expert knowledge regarding the developing nature of national performance measures and targets. In addition, the post holder will lead on and the development of local requirements to support the development and implementation of the organisation’s operating plan.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Lead the development and implementation of a performance management framework and strategy ensuring consistency of delivery;
- Lead monitoring of performance, identifying variance with local and/or national targets and escalating performance issues for resolution;
- Provide briefings and support CCG Leads for the formal accountability meetings with NHS England at times this may require attendance at assurance meetings as advised by CCGs;
- Lead the production of comprehensive performance reports for Board, Executive Team and management teams ensuring consistency of quality;
- Work directly with Acute Trusts and in collaboration with contract teams to facilitate improved performance;
Key experience and skills;
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills with knowledge of the key acute systems and information sets is essential;
- Ability to provide and receive highly complex, sensitive and contentious information, negotiate with senior stakeholders on difficult and controversial issues, and present complex and sensitive information to large and influential groups;
- Expert negotiation skills;
- Problem solving skills and ability to respond to sudden unexpected demands;
- Ability to analyse complex facts and situations and develop a range of options.
If you think that you are ready for this exciting and challenging role pease go here for further information and to apply.