- Specialism: Operational Management
- Salary: Agency Cap Band 8c - Inside IR35
- Job Type: Interim
- Location: West Midlands
- Reference: DL/18781
Our featured job of the week is for our client, a large NHS organisation, who are currently looking to appoint an interim Deputy Director of Operations for Surgery for a period of 3 months initially.
- Responsible for the day to day operation of the clinical services and will provide management support as required to the Divisions;
- Provided overall operational management of the Divisions and will provide a key role in achieving both the Divisional and Corporate objectives;
- Ensure the operational team delivers effective, efficient services, supporting the managers, staff and patients to enhance our core services to ensure they deliver the outcomes and quality our patients deserve;
- Hold specific responsibility to develop the annual Operational Plan which achieves the quality and access targets agreed by the Divisions in conjunction with the Clinical Leads and will ensure that the Plan is monitored throughout the year for successful delivery;
- Work with the Executive Directors/Project Leads and Divisions to produce Divisional Strategic Direction and Annual Business Plans;
A successful candidate will have:
- At least 3 years effectively managing services within the NHS, at least 2 of which have been at operational management level;
- Recent demonstrable success of delivering operational performance
- within a prescribed timetable and to pre-determine standards of quality;
- Proven ability in managing operational performance in achieving key targets including budget management.