- Specialism: Operational Management
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Interim
- Location: South East
- Reference: DL/19385
Our featured job of the week is for a large healthcare organisation who are looking to appoint a Deputy Director of Operations.
The role is the most senior point of contact for partners and stakeholders for the division, and has responsibility for the general management and performance.
- To ensure the effective development of divisional services and will support corporate initiatives as required;
- Accountable for the delivery of high quality services including the management of clinical governance, quality, CQC requirements, professional standards and risk;
- To create a culture which fosters accountability, openness and integrity, staff involvement, a progressive attitude to work life and respects the dignity and diversity of all staff;
- Maintain and enhance operational performance to deliver improved outcomes;
- Raise standards of practice, productivity and value for money;
A successful candidate will have:
- Graduate or equivalent with postgraduate management qualification or extensive management experience and training;
- Build rapport with senior clinical and managerial teams in the delivery of performance targets, service delivery and change programmes;
- Managing a range of services at a senior decision making level within a healthcare setting;
- Demonstrate excellent Customer Service and to meet the required IT Skills for the post;
- Partnership working and achieving healthcare targets;
If you think that you are ready for this exciting and challenging role pease go here for further information and to apply.