- Specialism: Strategy and Change
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Interim
- Location: South East
- Reference: GL/16395
Our client, a public sector organisation, is currently looking for an interim Deputy Director – Market & Providers which is pivotal in ensuring residents continue to receive high quality, safe, sustainable and affordable health and social services.
The post-holder will have lead responsibility for specifying, tendering and negotiating acute service expenditure and will also negotiate and manage Agreements and Grants with voluntary sector organisations, leading on the governance processes to ensure value for money and quality outcomes are achieved.
The post-holder will lead the development of the health and social care market to increase market resilience, thereby ensuring value for money, quality and choice and securing a sustainable provider landscape.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Leading on contracting for services, directing the Contract Manager as required. This will include reviewing existing service delivery;
- Leading on the negotiation and agreement of grant and service Agreements, subsidies and other contractual arrangements;
- Leading on market development and management for health and social care services, in accordance with an agreed market development strategy;
- Leading on framework agreements for priority market segments, developing specifications and leading the process to select providers;
- Liaising, communicating and building excellent relationships with a range of professionals, teams and organisations, including but not limited to health and social care providers, Voluntary and Community Sector, Primary Care, service users, carers, communities and other States Departments;
- Leading on the development of service providers, working closely with organisations to ensure their sustainability.
If you have the skills, experience and personal attributes outlined above and would like to find out more or apply for this exciting and challenging opportunity, please visit here