- Specialism: Accounting and Finance
- Salary: £600 per day
- Job Type: Interim
- Location: North East
- Reference: SS/16589
An NHS organisation based in the North East is currently looking for a Deputy CFO/Financial Controller with immediate availability to start.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Financial Planning and forecasting for all aspects of the CCG;
- Preparation of detailed budgets;
- Management accounting;
- Contracting planning and management;
- QIPP - Supporting development of schemes, review of and reporting on, financial savings;
- Financial performance management including performance;
- Manage contracts for payroll, internal audit external audit etc;
- Annual accounts.
A successful candidate will have/be:
- An experienced Interim Financial Manager;
- Qualified accountant;
- Initial contract for 3 month but available to extend;
- Available to start before end of May 2015.
If you have the skills, experience and personal attributes outlined above and would like to find out more or apply for this exciting and challenging opportunity, please visit here